- RSS Channel Showcase 1276024
- RSS Channel Showcase 9926780
- RSS Channel Showcase 2763956
- RSS Channel Showcase 8308786
Articles on this Page
- 01/11/17--13:21: _A Cheat Sheet to Hi...
- 02/14/17--21:53: _5 Online Marketing ...
- 02/15/17--07:55: _The Single Advertis...
- 03/16/17--13:40: _How to Turn Cold Fa...
- 03/22/17--13:40: _12 Genius Ways to A...
- 04/18/17--11:00: _Multi-Channel Maste...
- 04/21/17--13:40: _4 Powerful Google S...
- 06/21/17--16:20: _Homepages vs Landin...
- 07/31/17--11:00: _Why Your Ads Should...
- 08/08/17--16:20: _3 Reasons Your AdWo...
- 01/11/17--13:21: A Cheat Sheet to High-Converting Facebook Ad Creative
- 02/14/17--21:53: 5 Online Marketing Tactics I Learned From My Previous Startup
- 03/16/17--13:40: How to Turn Cold Facebook Traffic into Red Hot Leads
- 03/22/17--13:40: 12 Genius Ways to Apply Emotional Marketing to Facebook Ads
- 04/21/17--13:40: 4 Powerful Google Shopping Hacks to Supercharge Your Campaigns
- 07/31/17--11:00: Why Your Ads Should Look 100 Years Old
- 08/08/17--16:20: 3 Reasons Your AdWords Traffic Is Not Qualified
An AdWords text ad looks exactly the same on mobile as it does on desktop. You don’t have to worry about the difference. And besides, it only takes a few characters anyway. There’s little room for error. Now contrast that with a Facebook ad creative, where you’re juggling different headline, image, text and CTA options
As a co-founder of an eCommerce startup in a highly competitive industry, I quickly realized that we had to move beyond the basics of marketing optimization and test some advanced techniques to improve our ROI. After much trial and error, we found few tactics that were really effective. Although our startup did not survive, the
When it comes to online advertising, no one is disputing that demographics are important. After all, they’re what powers your media buying and customer personas. The data you collect is meaningless without demographics to help you properly filter and segment it. But dig a little deeper, and you’ll find something much more important than demographics
Breaking news! Facebook is popular, with 1.86 billion monthly active users, and 1.23 billion daily active users. Admittedly, not the scoop of the year. How about this? This just in! Facebook ads accounted for 97% of its revenue in 2016, and the social media platform makes more from advertising than traditional sources like Disney, Comcast,
Facebook advertising is a big auction. There are both winners and losers. Now, you wouldn’t want to be on the losing side, would you? So, what can you do to create Facebook campaigns that finish the race as champions, having collected many new customers in the process? A smart move would be creating ads that
The majority of customers use multiple devices on their journey to purchase. And they’re gonna take nearly a dozen ‘touches’, too. Case in point: people who receive choreographed emails + ads are “22% more likely to purchase” than those that only receive one or the other. That means the likelihood of one campaign, on one
Historically, retail search marketing was synonymous with Google text ads. But fast forward to today, and Google Shopping ads have replaced text ads as retailers’ preferred method of advertising on Google. In fact, 2016 was the tipping point: Retailers spent 53% of their AdWords budgets on Shopping ads — for those keeping score, that’s more
I’m going to give this to you straight. If you’re directing your hard-won PPC, Facebook, Twitter or banner ad traffic to your homepage… There is a better way. Conversion happens on landing pages. And your homepage is not one of them. Why? Your homepage is a hub. It’s a jump off point to the rest
Think ‘lead magnet’ ads are new-age? Think again. Free opt-in ad campaigns like that have been around for almost a century. Everyone’s looking for the hot new thing. A watch that counts your steps, takes notes, answers your calls, and oh yeah, also tells time. An iPhone that has a new update every time you
AdWords is one of the most predictable paid media channels. By using it, you’re focusing on people who show their intent in advertising platforms. Search traffic is growing by a lot. In 2014, marketers spent $23.44 billion in the search channel. That same figure for this year is already $32.32 billion, and it’s expected to